Our center INSTITUTS GUIRADO brings confidence with safety and diagnosis. Our guidelines to prevent and maximize the safety of our patients on the day of the visit are:
- Temperature control at the reception of the center to anyone who accesses it.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask.
- We advise you to go to the visits alone. In the case of minors, dependent persons or patients with reduced mobility, an accompanying person is allowed.
- Avoid wearing bracelets, necklaces or earrings. It is advisable to keep contact with surfaces such as tables, counters, etc. to a minimum.
- Please be punctual, this way we will avoid unnecessary waiting and accumulation of patients in the room. If you arrive before your scheduled time, depending on the capacity, you will have to wait outside the facilities.
- We have hydro-alcoholic gel distributed throughout our center.
- Keep a safety distance of 2 meters at all times. Wait for your turn maintaining this distance.
- Avoid using the elevator, only if necessary.
Our internal guidelines to ensure your peace of mind in our center:
- Our staff complies with all established safety protocols and we have provided them with the necessary protective equipment.
- We have reinforced disinfection and hygiene in each of our rooms and radiodiagnostic equipment.
- We have maintained the safety distance in the waiting rooms, leaving a free seat between patients.
- We have installed safety screens at our Welcome Desk.
- We have disinfectant mats at the entrance.
- We have filtering and ventilation systems to improve air quality.
Thank you very much for your cooperation. Together we will make our facilities a safer place for everyone.